Thursday, January 28, 2010

My version of the hard way

Hard way reminded me of a philosophy that I have. My philosophy is that what does not kill you will only make you stronger. In my thought it is that when you live through an experience that is extremely hard for you to do, it raises the bar on how tough you are. This applies to not only physical but mental too, along with other things as well. When you accomplish a feat that you thought previously as unbeatable you are exposed to a new world. You are now able to attempt thing that you never would have tried before. You can hear others whining about what they are doing and you can say to yourself that you have been through a similar stage like that and they may enlighten like you in the future. The only way to get to that place is by doing it “The Hard Way”.

No comments:

Post a Comment